Monday, June 2, 2008

There's No Avoiding the Mommy Blog- Divert Your Eyes!

With an adorable 5 year old, it has been all I can do to avoid going on and on about how (insert your most annoying word here--smart, witty, bright...) my kid is via the Web. But alas, I can no longer hold off the urge.

Maybe it's because she will be starting kindergarten in the Fall, and I realize she won't always be so charming. I know she will become more annoying, but I also know I'll always love her more than humanly possible.

Additionally, I am terrible at scrap booking and keeping journals, and want a way to record the funny things she says and does. So, bear with me, I will blog about the mundane details of my life as well, but the inspiration for this blog is my sweet daughter whom I met in China when she was 8 months old.

0 comments: