Friday, June 13, 2008

How Big is God's Head?

Last night, Blythe was excited because she got a new pink plastic headband to replace the one she broke about a month ago. She was sitting in the back seat of the car, admiring it, while I was driving. I could see her moving the headband around, and warned her not to stretch it because it would break, just like the last one. She said, "Yes, Mommy. I'm just looking at it." Then, she paused and said, "No one else should try this on because they might stretch it--Not even God, Mommy." She took another breath, and then inquired, "How big do you think God's head is?"

I told her that I didn't know, but imagined that it was probably pretty big. She paused again and declared,"I bet it's bigger than a shark's mouth. God made sharks, and He would make sure that his head would NOT fit in their mouth."

So, I guess that's final. God's head is definitely bigger than a shark's mouth. Who knew?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proof that God wants us to be eaten by sharks.